We service, install, and repair a wide variety of domestic home appliances. For more information on our specific services, general issues that you might face with your appliances, and tips on how to ensure peak performance of your appliance, contact us today.
Is your washing machine making strange noises while running, or not running at all? Perhaps it doesn’t drain, or stops mid-cycle? Regardless of your issues with your washing machine, we’ll give you the reliable appliance repair services you need to make sure it keeps your clothes fresh and clean whenever you need it to.
– Don’t overload the washing machine
– Make sure none of the water hoses or pipes are damaged or worn
– Clean the lint filter regularly
– Use the correct type and amount of detergent
If there’s one thing you can’t afford to fail in your home, it’s your fridge or freezer. We’ll make sure that no matter what the problem with your fridge or freezer– whether it isn’t cold enough, leaks, or builds up frost – our qualified technicians will help you in no time at all.
– Make sure the condenser coils are free from dust and debris
– Don’t keep your fridge or freezer pressed directly against walls or cabinets (this may cut off circulation)
– Maintain the correct temperature for the amount of food or products in the fridge or freezer
If your dishwasher isn’t properly cleaning your dishes, leaks water when in use, or doesn’t seem to complete its cycle, give us a call.
– Inspect the water hose or connections for damage
– Don’t overload your dishwasher
– Avoid using harsh chemicals like bleach when cleaning stainless steel
Is your oven not heating up properly or takes hours to do so? Are you struggling to get constant heat from your stove plates, or can’t seem to keep the gas burners lit? Allow our technicians to help you find the fastest and most effective solutions when it comes to these appliances.
– Keep the burner channels completely clean at all times
– Regularly inspect the gas lines for any damage or wear
– Make sure your oven, burners, and knobs are clean and free from grime and dust build-up
A functional rangehood has working lights, a silent fan, and steadily pulls in air whenever you use it. If you’re rangehood isn’t doing all of these things, then you need our repair services. If you’re not entirely sure what the problem is, reach out to our team and we’ll quickly and accurately diagnose and solve the problem.
– Keep any exposed metal clean and dust-free
– Wipe down the blades of the fan as often as necessary
– Keep the filter clean to ensure unrestricted air-flow while in use
If you’re dryer doesn’t heat up enough or at all, stops mid-cycle, or vibrates when it runs, you could be facing anything from a leaky drum to a faulty connection. Our qualified technicians will give you the expert advice and reliable repairs you need, to keep your dryer running perfectly.
– Don’t dry items with plastic or rubber
– Use the correct drying setting for the specific load size
– Don’t overload your dryer